Hi, I’m Auntie Joan.
My idea for featuring a Q&A column on MarkeTech’s blog site started out at the San Diego CTIA show. After talking with countless exhibitors about their most pressing business concerns, about 80 percent had only one: “how to get better-quality trade show leads?” More importantly, it was the other 20 percent of the exhibitors. Each had a novel and unique question about a business development problem in their companies. When I asked who they were turning to for solutions, a significant number had nothing better than online research.
Realizing that there was no B2B market-sector platform for solutions to such important matters, the germinal concept of an open Q&A resource began to evolve. I harvested a few interesting questions at the show to validate the concept of “Ask Auntie Joan.” Now that I have answers prepared for a few Q&A postings, I’m opening my column to your business development questions.
My experiences at the show indicated that one might have concerns about revealing real-life business issues in my column. Rest assured that the “Ask Auntie Joan” default is total anonymity. Further, you choose the level of confidentiality on the question-submittal form. You can even elect to not have your question and answer published at all. I’m available for private, one-on-one sessions.
This new feature is exciting to me because I’ve always considered my firm’s blog site as one that answers its visitors’ specific problems. As the president of MarkeTech, my goal in working with you as “Ask Auntie Joan” is to help as many of you as possible to grow your businesses. I feel so strongly about this that I’d even make myself available to hands-on implement my solution.
Submit Your Question
When you submit a question, my way of saying thanks is that you’ll receive:
- A complimentary one-hour consultation
- Access to the forthcoming MarkeTech Discussion Forum
- Topic-relevant white papers
- Priority registration for our webinars
These are all intended to help you actually achieve a successful resolution. And it’s all FREE!
aka “Auntie Joan”